A great investment opportunity! This property is offered for sale with no forward chain & would be great for a buy to let investor.
Calling all investors! This spacious three bedroom, end-terrace property comes to the market with no onward chain & presents an ideal opportunity for a savvy buy to let investor. Benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge/diner & kitchen to the ground floor. Rising to the first floor, the landing gives way to three good size bedrooms & a family bathroom. Externally the property has front & rear gardens. An ideal family let, don't miss out, book your viewing to day!
Door to front elevation, storage cupboard, doors to cloakroom & lounge, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring.
Window to front elevation, low level wc, part tiled.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 7" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.97m max x 3.84m max )
Window to front elevation, french doors to rear elevation, radiator. Coving to ceiling, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen comprising of wood effect wall & base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated gas oven & hob with extractor fan, radiator, under stairs storage, door to rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard which house central heating/hot water boiler, loft access, doors to three bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
Window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 7' 1" ( 3.02m max x 2.16m )
Window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Window to front elevation, corner bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with planted hedge. To the rear is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with planted hedge & gated access to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.