must see! We at Fox & Sons are excited to present this extended refurbished property. Decorated in an appealing clean white with grey carpets is would be easy to move straight in and enjoy the property from day one. In all this property offers excellent family space. ***£230,000-£240,000***
We at Fox & Sons are excited to present this extended refurbished property. There is Exceptional refitted modern handless kitchen with integral appliances which looks proudly over the rear garden. Decorated in an appealing clean white with grey carpets is would be easy to move straight in and enjoy the property from day one. This property also boasts a downstairs W.C and unusably has stairs from inside the property going down to a garden room with utility space and further access to the garden, very useful for the dog lovers out there. The loft has been boarded and carpeted and could easily be used as a play room from the kids. Those with a big family car fear not as the garage has been slightly widen and fitted with a remote electric controlled door. In all this property offers excellent family space in an immaculate presented home.
Gated front garden, mainly laid to patio, plant and shrub centre piece, steps leading to uPVC double glazed door.
Obscure uPVC windows to side elevations.
Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard housing consumer units and meters, dado rail, radiator. Door leading to lounge.
Lounge 4' 8" max into bay x 12' max into alcove ( 1.42m max into bay x 3.66m max into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place with feature surround and tiled hearth, radiator, plain plastered walls and coved plain plastered ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 1" max into alcove ( 3.68m x 3.68m max into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to side elevation, extractor fan, plain plastered walls and ceiling with inset spotlights.
Stairs Down To Garden Room
Radiator, doors leading through to cellar space with textured ceiling and inset spotlights. Door leading to:-
Garden Room 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Head height wall mounted cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboard with hanger space, radiator, plain plastered ceiling and obscure uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Range of wall and base high gloss units, square edge work surface, black sink with drainage board and mixer tap over, dual aspect obscure double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed to rear elevation, wall mounted boiler, built in cupboard, four ring gas hob with splash back and extractor fan over, dual oven and grill, integrated fridge and freezer and integrated slim line dish washer, plain plastered walls and ceiling. Double glazed uPVC door to garden.
Three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, p-shaped bath with glass splash screen and rainfall shower over with attachment and mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, panelled walls with chrome finish, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, plain plastered walls and PVC pannelled ceiling.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
uPVC window to side elevation, plain plastered walls and coved pain plastered ceiling, over stairs cupboard, loft access and doors leading to:-
Loft: Pull down ladder providing access. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with restricted head height finish and skylight window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max into bay x 11' 11" max into alcove ( 4.62m max into bay x 3.63m max into alcove )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 9" max into alcove ( 3.78m x 3.58m max into alcove )
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' max ( 2.41m x 2.44m max )
Double glazed uPVC window to front elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls and coved plan plastered ceiling.
Patio area, and laid to lawn area to rear, plant and shrub boarders, gated side access and is fully enclosed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.