guide price £130,000 - £140,000 This bay fronted semi detached property offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious family home with accommodation to include a lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include parking and a garage.
guide price £130,000 - £140,000 This spacious family home is ideally positioned within a well served and convenient location just a short distance from the town centre, and offers a fantastic opportunity for a first time or investment buy. The property's accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, kitchen and a bay fronted lounge / diner all to the ground floor. To the first floor, there is a four piece family bathroom suite and three bedrooms, with the master benefiting from a bay window. Extermally, the property boasts a corner plot with low maintenance gardens, driveway providing off road parking and a detached large single garage. In addition, the property is marketed with no onward chain.
Upvc entrance door, double glazed windows to front and side aspect, electric storage heater and obscured door leading into the entrance hall.
Part wood paneling to walls, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 3" max measurement ( 3.61m x 3.12m max measurement )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, obscured double glazed door to side, under stairs cupboard which houses the gas boiler, tiled flooring, range of wall and base units with one and half sink and drainer inset, provision for free standing cooker and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge / Diner 21' 4" x 14' 8" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 6.50m x 4.47m narrowing to 2.72m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, two radiators and coved ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, part wood paneling to walls and a cupboard housing the water tank and further storage.
Bedroom One 12' 3" into bay window x 9' 3" to wardrobes ( 3.73m into bay window x 2.82m to wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" to wardrobes x 10' 9" ( 3.43m to wardrobes x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and over stairs cupboard.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and a four piece suite comprising of a bath, corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
The rear garden is low maintenance with a paved seating area, outside tap, wooden shed (with power and light), access to the garage and gated side access. To the front and side, it is majority lawned with fenced boundaries, wrought iron pedestrian gate with walkway to the front door and double wrought iron gates leading on to driveway.
Garage 24' 2" x 9' 9" ( 7.37m x 2.97m )
Large single garage with up and over door, power, light and upvc side door leading onto the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.