Excellent family home or investment opportunity offering deceptive living space with majority double glazing and gas heating.
Rare opportunity to acquire a family home with outbuildings suitable for workshops or extensive storage for self employed buyers. The house has gas heating and majority double glazing plus rear garden. Internally there is a lounge/diner, breakfast room, kitchen, utility room and separate W/C. At the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom plus a third bedroom at the second floor level.
Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Access via a front entrance door with window over, radiator, stairs to the first floor and coved ceiling.
Lounge 14' 7" into bay window x 10' 7" into recess ( 4.45m into bay window x 3.23m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, coved ceiling and double glazed entrance door sliding door to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" plus door entrance area x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.68m plus door entrance area x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fireplace with electric fire, radiator and high level alcove cupboard with glass doors.
Breakfast Room 11' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.16m )
Window to the side aspect, electric fire standing on tiled hearth with timber mantle over, radiator, alcove shelved storage cupboards plus understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.58m x 1.75m )
Double glazed skylight window, range of base and wall units with work surfacing over, one and a half bowl sink unit, tile splash surrounds, gas oven and electric hob with cooker hood over.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, W.C, work surfacing with sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine and part tiled finishing to the walls.
Vehrandah 25' 1" x 6' 4" narrowing to 3'5' ( 7.65m x 1.93m narrowing to 3'5' )
Double glazed windows to the side aspect and rear entrance door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to the second floor landing and understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' plus wardrobes x 12' 1" ( 3.35m plus wardrobes x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the to the front aspect, built in wardrobes with sliding door fronts, radiator, alcove shelved cupboards and coved ceiling
Bedroom 2 12' x 7' 6" plus alcove ( 3.66m x 2.29m plus alcove )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and alcove cupboard.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower cubicle, W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, cupboard concealing the gas boiler and part tiled finishing to the walls.
Loft 15' restricted head height x 12' 10" plus recess ( 4.57m restricted head height x 3.91m plus recess )
Double glazed skylight window to the rear aspect, radiator and alcove cupboard.
To the front of the property is a forecourt garden with wrought iron fence surrounds. To the rear of the property is a concrete yard with fence surrounds. Set within the rear garden is a store/ workshop
Access door, window to the side aspect and up and over doors. The workshop measuring is internally split having the first section measuring 16'8' x 8'7' with service pit and double doors, the second section measuring 21' x 9'9' and the third section measuring 10'2' x 10'2'.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, granting 56 days for completion and with an aim to exchange contracts 28 days from the date the buyer’s solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down an non-refundable reservation fee of 4.2% to a minimum of £6000 including VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative.
The buyer will be required to sign an ‘Acknowledgement of Reservation’ form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation form and all terms and conditions can be found in the Buyer Information Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department.
Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by Connells Property Auction powered by iam Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.