rare to the market! No chain! Spacious dormer style detached bungalow in bottesford! Featuring good sized lounge, fitted kitchen with red brick fireplace, generous conservatory, three bedrooms, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom, large rear garden, garage, plus stable with tack room.
Offered chain free! A rare opportunity to acquire a spacious dormer style detached bungalow in bottesford! The property enjoys a desirable location with great transport links and and access to parks and amenities nearby, including the picturesque Greenacre Park and Bottesford Beck offering lovely open views. A good sized lounge features an electric fireplace in decorative surround. A red brick fireplace is the centrepiece of the kitchen/breakfast room. A large conservatory backs onto the property allowing for plenty of natural light. The property also offers three bedrooms, two being on the ground floor for easy accessibility, plus ground floor shower room also adding to accessibility. This spacious bungalow also benefits from a first floor bathroom. The property also features a security alarm system.
Externally the property features ample off-road parking and large rear garden, garage with fitted units and power and light laid on, plus a timber stable with tack room.
Offering single glazed French style doors to the front.
Having a single glazed door to the front, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 1" staircase present x 11' 10" max, staircase present ( 5.82m staircase present x 3.61m max, staircase present )
A good sized rectangular lounge featuring double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory and a staircase to the first floor. Offering a double glazed window to the side, a colonial door, an electric fireplace set in decorative surround, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
The conservatory is of UPVC construction and offers ceramic tiled flooring, two lights, two central heating radiators and plumbing for a washing machine.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 18' 9" max, 'l'-shaped room x 11' 11" 'l'-shaped room ( 5.71m max, 'l'-shaped room x 3.63m 'l'-shaped room )
Offering a centrepiece red brick fireplace, wall/base units complemented by work surfaces incorporating an integrated electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood, a double glazed window to the rear, a further double glazed bay window to the side, a wood/glazed panelled door, a colonial door, part tiling to the walls, tiled flooring to the kitchen area, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
A ground floor bedroom with a double glazed bay window to the front, plus a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" to back of wardrobes x 11' 4" ( 3.63m to back of wardrobes x 3.45m )
The third bedrooms is also located on the ground floor and features built-in wardrobes, a double glazed bay window to the front, a colonial door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a wash hand basin/vanity unit, a WC, a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, part tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator, plus a shoe cupboard.
First Floor Landing
A staircase from the lounge leads to the first floor landing which offers a double glazed Velux window.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max, eaves present x 12' 11" eaves present ( 4.14m max, eaves present x 3.94m eaves present )
The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes with drawers, a double glazed bay window to the front, a colonial door a central heating radiator.
A first floor bathroom (eaves present) featuring a bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment, a wash hand basin and WC. Having a front facing double glazed window, a colonial door, part tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator, plus a cupboard offering access into the loft space.
The front of the property offers a low maintenance garden and a herringbone style brick driveway proving ample off-road parking and leading into the rear garden.
The rear of the property offers a lawned garden, a patio area and a cold water tap.
A shed is present within the rear of the garden, plus a timber stable with tack room.
The garage features electric doors, wall and base units, power and light laid on and two double glazed windows to the side.
The property benefits from a security alarm system.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.