Fox & Sons are delighted to present this spacious and well-presented four bedroom detached house in the ever sought after location of North Langney in Eastbourne. A viewing is highly recommended!
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this spacious and well-presented four bedroom detached house in the ever sought after location of North Langney in Eastbourne. The property boasts triple aspect lounge, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, garage conversion and spacious garden with off-road parking at the front. The property also comprises of four good sized bedrooms with master having en-suite bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended!
Laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and pathway leading to front door.
Double glazed door to side, storage cupboard and radiator.
Low level WC with wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
Triple aspect double glazed window to rear and side, feature gas fireplace, wall lighting and radiator.
Double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, wood flooring and radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating sink and drainer unit, cooker with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, door leading to rear garden, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
UPVC construction with double glazed window to three sides, double glazed french doors leading to rear garden tiled flooring and fan lighting.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, airing cupboard and loft access.
Double glazed window to rear, three built in wardrobes offering shelving and hanging space and radiator.
Low level WC with wash hand basin, shower cubicle, double glazed window to side, fully tiled walls and radiator.
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, radiator.
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Modern fitted matching suite comprising of p-shaped bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level WC with wash hand basin, double glazed window to side, shaver point, radiator and extractor fan.
Power and inset spot lighting.
South facing rear garden, decking offering seating area, patio, feature pond, shed, bin storage, and side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.