Fox and Sons are proud to present to the market this spacious end of terrace property located on Budshead Road. Benefits include downstairs toilet, great size rear garden and ample storage space. This property is appealing for first time buyer and growing families. ***£150,000***
Fox and Sons are proud to present to the market this end of terrace house located on Budshead Road. This property comprises living room, kitchen/dining area and 3 good size bedrooms. Other benefits include downstairs toilet, great size rear garden and ample storage space. Situated close to local transport links and shops, this property is appealing for first time buyer and growing families. Call Fox and Sons St Budeaux on to arrange a viewing now.
Laid to lawn, enclosed by hedging and uPVC door leading into entrance hall.
uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling. Doors leading to:-
Living Room 10' 11" max x 15' 7" max ( 3.33m max x 4.75m max )
Double glazed uPVC window to front elevation, radiator, gas fire place and plain plastered ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 9' 11" x 19' 3" ( 3.02m x 5.87m )
Range of wall and base level units, roll top work surface, splash back tiles, stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dish washer, range cooker, space for large fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, cupboard housing consumer units, plain plastered walls and ceiling. Double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation and double glazed french doors leading to rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn, plant and shrub boarder, fully enclosed, shed and side access.
Brick built shed with power and light.
Cupboard with shelving space and double glazed uPVC door leading to side access and downstairs WC.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, splash back tiles, radiator, textured walls and plain plastered ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, plain plastered walls and ceiling, loft access and doors leading to:-
Bedroom 1 10' 3" max x 15' 7" max ( 3.12m max x 4.75m max )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 1" plus door recess ( 3.33m x 3.68m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 9' 11" max ( 2.49m x 3.02m max )
Over stairs cupboard housing boiler and double glazed uPVC window to front elevation,
Three piece suite comprising low level WC, vanity sink, shower cubicle with concertina door and electric shower over, heated towel rail, wall mounted cupboard, plain plastered walls and ceiling, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation and tiled to principal areas.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.