Open house - Saturday 21st September, contact us for details.
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented detached property in the sought after village of Wolston. The village affords easy access to local amenities and major road networks. **viewing essential**
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented detached house in sought after village location, affording easy access to local amenities and major road networks. Accommodation briefly comprises four bedrooms, lounge/dining room, second reception room, utility room, En-suite to master bedroom, garden and off-road parking.
With stairs rising to first floor, telephone point and doors to kitchen, lounge/dining room, guest cloakroom and second reception room
Lounge Area 11' x 14' ( 3.35m x 4.27m )
With double glazed bay window to rear aspect, gas fire with marble effect surround and hearth, TV aerial point, telephone point and archway to dining area
Dining Area 8' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.51m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear aspect and radiator
Second Reception Room 15' 6" x 7' 6" ( 4.72m x 2.29m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and TV aerial point
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, a range of base and eye level units with work surface over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for fridge, tiling to splashbacks and tiled flooring
Utility Room 5' 1" x 8' ( 1.55m x 2.44m )
With radiator, wall and base cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliance, stainless steel sink drainer unit, central heating boiler, telephone point, tiling to splashbacks and tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
With access to loft
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 11' 1" Max ( 2.97m x 3.38m Max )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and television aerial point and telephone point
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part height tiling
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.39m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes, television aerial point and main switch for box which controls all internal TV aerials leading to main aerial on roof
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and TV aerial point
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and TV aerial point
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, low level WC, extractor fan, part height tiling and door to airing cupboard
With radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin and part tiling
The enclosed rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with shrub borders and has a patio area, a timber shed with power connected and access to the side
The property benefits from driveway parking to the front
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.