This well presented three bedroom semi-detached property located in the popular area of Higher St.Budeaux! Benefits include off street parking, downstairs WC and utility space. This is perfect for first time buyers and growing families. ***£150,000-£160,000***
This well presented three bedroom semi-detached property located in the popular area of Higher St.Budeaux! This property provides spacious living, three good size bedrooms as well as a generous sized rear garden. Other benefits include off street parking, downstairs WC and utility space. This is perfect for first time buyers and growing families. Call Fox and Sons St Budeaux on to arrange a viewing now, you do not want to miss out!
Driveway and double glazed door leading into entrance porch.
Double glazed uPVC windows to front and side elevations. Door leading into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, under stairs cupboard. Doors leading to:-
Lounge 12' 1" max into alcove x 13' 10" ( 3.68m max into alcove x 4.22m )
Double glazed uPVC windows to front elevations, gas fire with feature surround, radiator and coved textured ceiling. Archway leading through to:-
Dining Room 9' x 10' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.12m )
Radiator, plain plastered ceiling and uPVC double glazed french doors leading to rear garden. Archway leading to:-
Kitchen 8' 10" x 10' 5" ( 2.69m x 3.17m )
Range of wall and base level units, roll top work surface, splash back tiles, one and a half stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board and mixer tap, space for fridge standing gas cooker, space for under counter fridge, space and plumbing for dish washer, double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation, textured walls and ceiling. Doors leading to:-
uPVC obscure double glazed door and window to side elevation. Door leading to down stairs WC and archway to utility space.
Low level WC, obscure uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and wall mounted boiler.
Double glazed window to side elevation, space for freezer. Roll top work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area with railings, fully enclosed by fenced paneling, outside tap and shed.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Double glazed uPVC window to side elevation, loft access and doors leading to:-
Three piece suite comprising low level WC, paneled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal sink, tiled to principal and coved textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max x 12' 1" plus door recess ( 3.71m max x 3.68m plus door recess )
Double glazed uPVC window to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes with hanger and shelving space, and coved textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 13' 7" ( 2.64m x 4.14m )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe with hanger and shelving space and coved textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" max x 8' 6" ( 2.77m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, over stairs storage, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.