A fantastic holiday lodge, set on the beautiful Rudding Park Holiday Park. This lodge has the added bonus of two parking spaces and visitor parking. With benefits like free golf membership, family swim pass and discounts at the hotel, bar and golf club this holiday lodge is an absolute view.
A fantastic holiday lodge, set on the beautiful Rudding Park Holiday Park. The comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen Dining Room, Bathroom, Three Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Outside there is allocated parking for two cars, plus visitors, storage shed and outside tap. A beautiful decked patio area which wraps around the lodge, ideal for entertaining. The holiday lodge comes with benefit of free golf membership (off peak), family swim pass and discounts at the hotel, bar and golf club.
Door to the front, carpeted and radiator
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 2" max ( 4.90m x 3.71m max )
Carpeted, gas fire, patio doors to the side and two windows to the front.
Kitchen Dining Room 16' 1" x 6' 11" ( 4.90m x 2.11m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, built in microwave, built in fridge/freezer, sink, gas hob, gas oven and cooker hood. Radiator, space for dining table and two windows to the rear as well as one to the side.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c, extractor and radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 6" including wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 2.90m including wardrobes x 2.92m )
Built in wardrobes, bedside tables, bed and dressing table. Window to the rear, radiator, carpeted and door into the bathroom.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" plus wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 2.36m plus wardrobes x 2.92m )
Built in furniture, radiator, carpeted and window to the side.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
The room is currently being used as an office but does have built in bunks. Radiator, storage cupboard and window to the front.
Bath with shower over, w/c, wash hand basin, radiator and window to the rear. Boiler cupboard and plumbing for washing machine.
Allocated parking for four cars, two overnight. Decking area ideal for entertaining, storage shed and outside tap.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.