A very well presented, deceptively spacious family home which is set in a pleasant non estate location. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge diner, downstairs wc, conservatory, re-fitted kitchen breakfast room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens, garage & driveway.
A very well presented, much improved home which is set in a pleasant non estate location in this popular Village. This home offers deceptively spacious accommodation along with a good blend of Character accommodation & modern living.
Folksworth is a small, tranquil Village set just off the A1M and offers local amenities to comprise: Well regarded schooling and a popular Public House / Restaurant. Further amenities are available at nearby Yaxley & Stilton and main line rail links to London Kings Cross are available from nearby Peterborough or Huntingdon.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs to first floor, cloak cupboard housing replacement gas central heating boiler.
Lounge Diner 15' 1" x 18' 2" ( 4.60m x 5.54m )
Double glazed window to the front & french doors to the rear, two radiators, log burner set into exposed brick fireplace.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 18' 3" x 9' 9" ( 5.56m x 2.97m )
French doors to the front & double glazed window & door to the rear. Sink recessed into quartz work surface, further matching work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below with range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob & electric double oven along with fitted microwave.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
Of brick & double glazed construction with radiator & laminate flooring.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, low level wc, hand wash basin set into vanity unit, tiled flooring, vertical radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear, eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
Double glazed windows to the front & rear, eaves storage cupboard, radiator, exposed beams.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 7' 7" inc wardrobe ( 3.81m x 2.31m inc wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.82m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, exposed beams.
Fitted to comprise: High flush wc, roll top bath with shower mixer tap, cast style radiator with towel rail, shower cubicle, tiled flooring.
Outside The Property
The garden to the front is laid to lawn & the driveway is to the rear with a sliding gate. The driveway provides parking for several vehicles and leads to the garage which has power connected. The garden offers pleasant paved seating areas and is laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.