Attention Investors! This neutrally presented 3 Bedroomed Mid Terraced House, previously achieving £360 per month, would be ideal to create or expand your portfolio.
Attention Investors! This neutrally presented 3 Bedroomed Mid Terraced House, previously achieving £360 per month, would be ideal to create or expand your portfolio. Located just off Elwick Road, which offers a range of shopping facilities. This property benefits from gas central heating due to the Baxi combi boiler and UPVC double glazing throughout. The layout consists of Entrance Hall, Lounge, refitted modern Kitchen, Inner Lobby leading to the 3 piece Bathroom suite to the Ground Floor with all 3 Bedrooms upstairs. Close to local amenities and highly regarded Schools, No onward chain!
Small Entrance Hall
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to front, carpeted flooring.
Lounge 13' 7" into alcove x 14' 9" maximum ( 4.14m into alcove x 4.50m maximum )
Modern electric wall mounted fire, carpeted flooring, coved cornicing, radiator to side, UPVC double glazed windows to front, telephone and TV points, door leading to Lobby, door leading to Inner Lobby.
Cupboard, leads to Kitchen.
Staircase, door leading to:-
3 piece Bathroom suite comprising:- WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, radiator to side, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 6' 6" ( 5.33m x 1.98m )
Fully fitted Kitchen with a modern range of cream wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces. This Kitchen benefits from a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, stainless steel electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, use of a breakfast bar, UPVC double glazed windows to side, radiator to side, UPVC door leading to rear Yard.
Carpeted flooring, Loft access.
Bedroom 1 (front) 12' 4" x 9' 7" up to 12ft ( 3.76m x 2.92m up to 12ft )
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator to side, Baxi combi boiler.
Bedroom 2 (rear) 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
Radiator to side, UPVC double glazed windows to side.
Bedroom 3 (rear) 8' 3" x 6' 7" maximum ( 2.51m x 2.01m maximum )
Radiator to rear, UPVC double glazed windows to rear.
Gate leading to the back Street.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.