Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom

Features

  • Immaculately presented
  • 25% shared ownership
  • Option to purchase 100%
  • Allocated parking
  • Three bedrooms
  • Gas central heating
  • Raised decked patio
  • Kitchen diner

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 646 page views

Since listed: 646 page views

Description

A beautifully presented mid terrace property with a private garden and allocated parking. Situated on the North side of Melton Mowbray. Offered at 25% shared ownership with the option to purchase as a whole.

Entrance hall Entering the property via a half glazed front door, tiled flooring with doors leading to cloakroom and lounge.

Cloakroom Upvc window to front elevation, low flush Wc, corner wash hand basin, single radiator and tiled flooring.

Lounge 15' 8" x 14' 11" (4.785m x 4.566m) Upvc window to front elevation, stairs leading to first floor landing, double radiator and door leading through to dining kitchen.

Kitchen/diner 14' 11" x 8' 3" (4.548m x 2.530m) Tiled flooring, recently laid, light oak wall and base units, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink with mixer tap set in a black roll top work surface. Cream subway tiled splash back. Electric oven with gas four ring hob. Extractor fan, wall mounted gas boiler. Upvc window and Upvc French doors to rear. Under-stairs cupboard and double radiator.

Stairs and landing Stairs rising from lounge with open banister, doors leading to family bathroom and bedrooms, large cupboard housing pressurised water tank and shelving. Access to loft.

Master bedroom 13' 0" x 8' 5" (3.970m x 2.580m) A good size double room with Upvc window to rear elevation, space for wardrobes and double radiator.

Bedroom two 11' 0" x 6' 9" (3.378m x 2.082m) Currently being used as a dressing room, having double radiator and Upvc window to front elevation.

Bedroom/study 7' 9" x 6' 11" (2.386m x 2.117m) Upvc window to front elevation with double radiator. Ideal as an office or bedroom.

Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 5" (1.885m x 1.674m) Panelled bath with shower over, bifold screen, vanity unit housing sink, low flush Wc, tiled walls to wet area and vinyl flooring. Single radiator and extractor fan. Upvc window to rear.

Rear garden On entering the garden via the French doors in the dining area, a raised decked with space for entertaining. Water butt, outside tap, steps lead to lower garden, with composite shed, gravelled area with planting, space for barbeque. Gate leading to rear access for bins etc.

Front of property Allocated parking for two cars, gravelled edging to front garden, lighting and outside tap.

Lease information The property is currently owned on a 25% share basis. The rent for the remaining 75% share is £291.33 per month and £40.58 per month service charge.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 61.2 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Melton Mowbray 1.1 miles
  • Sileby 9.6 miles
  • John Ferneley College 0.4 miles
  • St Mary's Church of England Primary School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Melton Mowbray 1.1 miles
  • Sileby 9.6 miles
  • John Ferneley College 0.4 miles
  • St Mary's Church of England Primary School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in LE13:

  • £143,325
  • Price decrease

  • -£1,079
  • (-0.747%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £151,471
  • Properties sold

    49

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom house in LE13 is currently:

£728 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in LE13
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
19th Sep 2019 £45,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Middletons. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Middletons for full details and further information.