29% share available under the Shared ownership scheme
Viewing is highly recommended
Excellent starter home
Private rear garden
Walking distance to public transport
¼ mile to Cramlington railway station, with services to Newcastle and Morpeth
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
509 page views
1150 page views
***Please quote STR456 when enquiring.***
- Introduction - Tired of renting with nothing to show for it? Step onto the property ladder with this ideal 2-bed family home! In a quiet cul-de-sac in Cramlington, your new home is perfect for commuting, ideal for local amenities and conveniently close to leisure and shopping facilities. Could this be the starter home you’re looking for? Neutrally decorated and ready to add your own touch, just add you for a new place to call home!
- What The Owner Says – “New housing development, lovely quiet area. Just minutes from retail park, railway station and Cramlington village. Direct rail link to Newcastle and Morpeth. Open plan kitchen/lounge area with French doors leading out into the patio and garden.”
- Full Description - - Entrance hall with downstairs WC. - Open plan living room/kitchen with french doors opening on to private garden. The kitchen has a gas hob, electric cooker, matching wall and base units with contrasting worktops and a storage cupboard. - Downstairs WC. - Master bedroom has dual windows to the rear aspect. - Second bedroom with dual windows to the front aspect. - Bathroom has a bath with overhead shower and glass screen, partially tiled walls, wash basin and WC. - Wooden flooring is laid to the living room and kitchen. Vinyl is laid to the bathroom and carpets are fitted in the bedrooms, hallway and landing. - Gas central heating. - Private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area for seating. - Allocated parking.
- Costs - 2-bedroom end-terraced house price - £40,600*
Rent - £213.91pm
Service charge - £26.22pm**
*This represents a 29% share of the full open market value of £140,000 **This includes: Management charge, service charge and building insurance charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- Eligibility Requirements - The minimum household income requirement for this property is £16,269^. If you will be obtaining a mortgage you will need at least £2,030 in savings (i.e. A 5% deposit).
If you will be purchasing with a mortgage you must provide us with an Agreement in Principle (aip) to support your application. Evidence in support of your aip (or proof of funds if cash buyers) must also be provided. Further details available on request.
In order to apply you must be registered with the local Help to Buy Agent - North East, Yorkshire and Humberside, . You will need to provide your htb reference when completing the application process.
^If your deposit is more than 5% the minimum income requirements may be less. Please contact us for further details.
- General Information - Tenure: Leasehold Lease: 125 years from 1st January 2016 Years remaining on lease: 122 approx. Approximate internal area: 64 sq. M. Local Authority: Northumberland County Council Council Tax Band: B EPC Rating: B (82)
- Terms and Conditions - ***Priority is given to those registered with Help to Buy North East, Yorkshire and Humberside and first time buyers.***
- Viewings - Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.