Situated in the picturesque village of Mendlesham Green is this three bedroom detached family house. Benefitting, two reception rooms, oil fired central heating via radiator, multiple off road parking and detached single garage and offers a generous fully enclosed rear garden.
Front aspect door, radiator, wood laminate floor and stairs to 1st floor. Doors to;
Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.10m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, wood laminate floor rear aspect double glazed double door, fireplace with electric stove and wall lights.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood laminate floor. Door to;
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 14' 5" max ( 3.51m max x 4.39m max )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor, work surface with 1.5 bowl sink and drain, wall and base mounted units, double oven, ceramic hob, pull out corner cupboard, recessed spot lights and integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Rear aspect double glazed door and double glazed window, radiator and tiled floor. Door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, radiator, low level flush w/c and hand wash basin.
Radiator, wood laminate floor and airing cupboard. Doors to;
Bedroom 1 17' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.23m x 2.54m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, wood laminate floor, radiator and internal window.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.31m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, wood laminate floor and built in wardrobe
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, tiled walls, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, recessed spot lights and paneled bath with shower over.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wood laminate floor, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Laid to lawn & shingle drive way
Fully enclosed & laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.