A fantastic opportunity to purchase a 40% share in this well-presented end-of-terrace house. Benefitting from two bedrooms, a separate lounge and kitchen, together with one allocated parking space to the front of the property.
A rare opportunity to purchase A 40% share in this well-presented end-of-terrace house, situated in a tucked away position of this popular development and ideally suited to first time buyers and those seeking low maintenance living. The property itself is offered to the market in fantastic condition and maintained to a very good standard under the current ownership. This comfortable home benefits from two bedrooms and one allocated parking space to the front of the property.
With coving to the ceiling, built-in storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator and ceiling light point.
Lounge 15' 3" max in to bay x 12' 6" max ( 4.65m max in to bay x 3.81m max )
With double glazed window to the side aspect. Television and telephone points, electrical points, fitted carpet, radiator and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 8' 8" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.64m max x 2.03m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to all splashback areas, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, electric oven and hob, electrical points, tiled flooring, wall mounted combination boiler and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall. Fitted carpet, smoke alarm, loft access and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 9' 9" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.97m max x 2.69m max )
With fitted carpet, built-in wardrobe, airing cupboard, electrical points, radiator and ceiling light point., Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 6' 11" max ( 2.69m max x 2.11m max )
With fitted carpet, electrical points, radiator and ceiling light point. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Suite comprising bath with electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Tiling to the splashback areas, extractor fan, laminate flooring, radiator and ceiling light point. Opaque double glazed window to the front aspect.
East Devon District Council, Blackdown House, Border Road, Heathpark Industrial Estate, Honiton, EX14 1EJ
From our office in West Street, turn left in to Castle Street. At the junction, turn right on to Castle Hill and immediately left on to North Street. Continue along this road and take the left turn in to The Cricketers. At the junction, turn right and proceed to the far end where the property will be found directly in front of you, denoted by our For Sale board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.