Ideal for first time buyers this two bedroom semi detached house is positioned in a lovely cul-de-sac with local woodland to rear. The property is offered for sale on a 25% shared ownership with the other 75% owned by Places for People who charge a monthly rent of £241.00. With the possibility of purchasing further share of the property.
The accommodation briefly consists of entrance hall, entrance porch, lounge rising to balustraded landing and dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a small garden to the front, parking for three vehicles to the side and a pleasant low maintenance rear flagged garden.
Entrance Porch: Part glazed hardwood door with a coloured leaded insert with hardwood double glazed side to accord; central heating radiator; storage cupboard with coat hooks into:-
Lounge:4.65m x 4.47m/15'3 x 14'8 A good sized room with a spindled staircase to first floor which then rises to an open balustrade landing with beamed ceilings. Central heating radiator, power points, television aerial socket and an attractive timber fire surround with tiled back and hearth housing the living flame gas fire in brass. Under stairs storage cupboard with light and housing the Baxi gas fired central heating boiler. Hardwood double glazed leaded window to front; archway through to:-
Dining Kitchen: 4.45m x 3.35m/14'7 x 11'0 The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary post formed laminate work surfaces and tiled between units in ceramic tiles. Four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and oven and grill under, sink unit with monobloc mixer tap, hardwood double glazed window to rear (not overlooked), power points, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. In the dining area there is a central heating radiator, power points, telephone point and uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden. First floor
Landing: Hardwood double glazed opaque window and smoke alarm fitted.
Bathroom Three piece suite comprising of a twin gripped panelled bath with shower over. WC with hidden cistern, vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer tap, shaver socket; part tiled walls, central heating radiator, extractor fan and hardwood double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom One: 3.39m x 2.55m/11'1 x 8'4 Hardwood double glazed window to rear with central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two: 3.35m x 1.91m/11'0 x 6'3 Hardwood double glazed window to rear with power points and loft access. Outside
Spacious drive with parking for 2/3 vehicles.
Front Garden : Low maintenance garden with a variety of shrubs adding the splash of colour to the front of the property.
Rear: Low maintenance flagged rear garden which isn't overlooked and backs onto an attractive woodland giving it a tranquil feeling.
Floor plan : Attached floor plan is the layout of the property but a right hand side one. No 9 is a left hand semi.
Please call the Sales Team at Easy Home Sales on to arrange your viewing now.
Do you have A property to sell ? If you have a property to sell or thinking of selling, we can offer a free market appraisal from our experienced sales team.
Please note: Room measurements given in these property details are approximate and are supplied as a guide only. All land measurements are supplied by the Vendor and should be verified by the buyer's solicitor. We would advise that all services, appliances and heating facilities be confirmed in working order by an appropriately registered service company or surveyor on behalf of the buyer as Easy Home Sales cannot be held responsible for any faults found. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Easy Home Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Easy Home Sales for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.