guide price £210,000 - £220,000
Gorgeous home in Anlaby with - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite), Family Bathroom & Cloakroom, Gardens & Off Street Parking - Don't Delay - Call and book your viewing today!
Fabulous semi-detached home on this recently built development in the ever popular village of Anlaby.
This modern home is beautifully presented throughout and the living space provides light and airy rooms and has modern fixture and fittings and offered in move into condition.
The home briefly comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom, cloakroom and low maintenance gardens to the front and rear and off street parking.
Call today to view this stunning home!
With stairs to the First Floor and radiator.
With double glazed door to the front, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
With low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling and extractor fan.
Lounge 12' max x 15' 1" max ( 3.66m max x 4.60m max )
With double glazed window to the front and 2 radiators.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 10' 10" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 4.83m x 3.30m narrowing to 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed french style doors leading to the Garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 3.17m max )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With shower cubicle with plumbed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, towel style radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 2 8' 1" x 10' 10" plus wardrobes ( 2.46m x 3.30m plus wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bathroom with bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel style radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Front & Side Garden
Low maintenance garden with lawned area, borders with shrubs, path and off street parking.
With lawned area, paved patio area, timber fencing to boundaries and decked seating area.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.