This four-bedroom, semi-detached home has been extended to the rear, beneath a hipped roof, resulting in well-proportioned family accommodation.
The property does require a scheme of refurbishment and may appeal largely to investment buyers or diy enthusiasts wishing to undertake the modernisation themselves. The fourth bedroom, which has an ensuite shower room, is situated on the ground floor, offering the opportunity to utilise this space as a second reception room.
Externally, there is a good-sized uncultivated garden and far reaching views to the rear aspect. The property also benefits from gas central heating with an updated condensing combination boiler.
The accommodation Ground floor
Entrance hall: Having a UPVC entrance door and staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 16’ 2” x 10’ 5” (extending to 11’ 3”): A front facing reception room with fireplace incorporating a solid fuel fire, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom four/family room 13’ 7” x 11’ 7”: Forming part of an extension at the rear of the property, this versatile room has a rear facing window and radiator. Access is provided to the…
ensuite: This wet room style ensuite would be ideal for those with mobility issues. It includes a shower area, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Dining kitchen 16’ 2” x 11’ 0” (narrowing to 7’ 7”): Whilst requiring new units, the kitchen does comprise stainless steel sink, plumbing for an electric oven, radiator, plus side and front facing windows.
Rear entrance porch: Having a UPVC rear access door and window. First floor
Landing: Having a radiator, loft hatch and leading to the following accommodation.
Bedroom one 11’ 0” x 9’ 8”: A front facing bedroom with radiator and recessed storage cupboard.
Bedroom two 8’ 8” x 10’ 3” (extending to 11’ 4”): A front facing bedroom with radiator and recessed storage cupboard containing the Ideal gas condensing combination boiler.
Bedroom three 8’ 5” x 7’ 3”: Having far reaching open views to the rear and a radiator.
Bathroom: Whilst requiring updating, the bathroom comprises a bath, WC and wash hand basin. There is an obscure glazed window and a radiator. Outside
A gravelled garden area to the front is bordered by a brick boundary wall, with pedestrian access path leading to the entrance door. A side pathway leads to the rear of the house, where there is an uncultivated enclosed garden.
Directions - S63 0HR
We understand the council tax band to be A.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither goodmove nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by NestledIn. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact NestledIn for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.