25% share available under the shared ownership scheme
Viewing is highly recommended
Excellent starter home
Private rear garden
Walking distance to public transport and tube stations
Easy access to Sheffield city centre and M1 motorway
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
2553 page views
2553 page views
***Please quote FEN422 when enquiring.***
- Introduction - Tired of renting with nothing to show for it? This 2 bed home is the perfect answer to step on the property ladder and it’s just £1,563 for a 5% deposit! With Sheffield a stone’s throw away, you’ll have an abundance of convenience right on your doorstep. Neutrally decorated and ready to add your own touch, just add you for a new place to call home!
- What the owner says - “The house is situated on a hill which overlooks the countryside leading out towards Woodhouse. There are local amenities a short walk away. Public transport into the city centre and to Crystal Peaks is very good. The Parkway is a short drive away, which offers direct access to the city centre, supermarkets and the M1. The neighbours are lovely, and even with all the good transport links, the area is quiet. The house has an open plan kitchen/living room. The entrance hall is spacious which leads to the bathroom and small set of stairs to the bedrooms. Both are roomy, the master bedroom has a patio door that leads directly onto the decking.”
- Full Description - - 2-bedroom split level detached house Ground Floor (Upper Section) - Entrance hall with a storage cupboard and alarm for your security and peace of mind. - Living room (2.7m x 2.3m) has dual aspect floor length windows. - Kitchen (3.7m x 3.5m) with matching wall and base units and contrasting worktops. Gas hob, electric cooker, dishwasher and an extractor fan. - Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m) has a bath with overhead shower, glass shower screen, wash hand basin and a WC. Ground Floor (Lower Section) - Master bedroom (3.6m x 3m) has a floor-length window and French door providing access to the private rear garden. - Second bedroom (2.3m x 3m) with a window to the rear aspect.
- Private rear garden benefits from decking. Communal gardens are also close by. - Carpets are fitted throughout the living areas. Vinyl is laid to the kitchen and bathroom. - Gas central heating. - Driveway to the front of the property offering parking for two cars.
- Costs - 2-bedroom detached house price - £31,250*
Rent - £242.09pm
Service charge - £29.13pm**
*This represents a 25% share of the full open market value of £125,000 **This includes: Management charge, building insurance and service charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- Eligibility Requirements - The minimum household income requirement for this property is £15,056^. If you will be obtaining a mortgage you will need at least £1,563 in savings (i.e. A 5% deposit).
If you will be purchasing with a mortgage you must provide us with an Agreement in Principle (aip) to support your application. Evidence in support of your aip (or proof of funds if cash buyers) must also be provided. Further details available on request.
In order to apply you must be registered with the local Help to Buy Agent - North East, Yorkshire and Humberside, . You will need to provide your htb reference when completing the application process.
^If your deposit is more than 5% the minimum income requirements may be less. Please contact us for further details.
- General Information - Tenure: Leasehold Lease: 149 years (less 20 days) from 19 March 2010 Years remaining on lease: 140 approx. Approximate internal area: 62 sq. M. Local Authority: Sheffield City Council Council Tax Band: B EPC Rating: 85 (B)
- Terms and Conditions - ***Applicants must have a local connection to Sheffield and be registered with Help to Buy North East, Yorkshire and Humberside. Priority is given to first time buyers. Current home owners must have a sale agreed to apply.***
- Viewings - Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.