Located close to Gloucester Road, this modern and spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment is perfect for first time buyers, includes en-suite and family bathroom, fitted kitchen, allocated parking.
A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer to purchase this Bovis Built spacious ground floor apartment. Perfectly located close to Gloucester Road, local amenities, Southmead Hospital, MoD and uwe. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms and en-suite. Both bedrooms include built in wardrobes. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, intercom phone system and allocated parking.
Door into communal hallway, intercom phone, radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 4" ( 4.34m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, opens out into dining room, wood flooring.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood flooring.
Fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink drainer, built in oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, space for a washing machine, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with part tiled walls, pedestal sink hand wash basin with tiled splash backs, low level WC, extractor fan, shaving point, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 14' 2" max x 13' 3" max ( 4.32m max x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window to front, two built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Obscured window to front, shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash backs, low level WC, shaving point, radiator, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.