Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room


  • Superb Modern Mid Row Home
  • 25% Shared Ownership Property
  • Three Excellent Size Bedrooms
  • Current EER Grade B
  • Spacious And Well Presented Family Home
  • Good Size Secluded Lawn Gardens
  • Impressive 15 Ft Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces
  • Small Cul-de-sac Location

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 326 page views

Since listed: 458 page views


A prime opportunity to purchase a shared ownership, extremely spacious and well presented, modern mid row property, offering superb family accommodation set in this small cul-de-sac. The price represents a 25% share with rent payable on the remaining 75%, providing an affordable option to acquire a stunning family home. Reception Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Rear Hall, Cloakroom. Landing, Three excellent size Bedrooms, Bathroom. Attractive, secluded rear lawn gardens, two allocated car parking spaces to the front. Current EER grade B.

Reception Hall

Entrance door to the front, radiator, stairs to the first floor.

Living Room (3.51m x 4.47m)

Well proportioned room with window to the front, radiator.

Kitchen / Dining Room (3.05m x 4.57m)

Impressive room, the Kitchen area comprehensively fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Fitted oven with four burner gas hob with extractor, recess for washing machine, part tiled walls, radiator, window to the rear.

Rear Hall

Door to the rear, radiatro, access to: -


Wash hand basin and WC. Radiator.

First Floor Landing

Radiator, loft access.

Bedroom 1 (2.74m x 4.57m)

Two windows to the front, two radiators, large fitted cupboard.

Bedroom 2 (2.34m x 4.27m)

Spacious second double bedroom with window to the rear, radiator.

Bedroom 3 (2.18m x 3.05m)

Excellent size third bedroom with window to the rear, radiator.


Fitted with panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls, radiator.


Patio area to the rear leads to the good size lawn garden with fence borders, gate to the rear.


Two allocated car parking spaces to the front.

Important note to purchasers:

We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.


You could get

Fast broadband Fast broadband

Up to 15.3 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Nantwich 0.8 miles
  • Crewe 3.5 miles
  • Pear Tree Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Stapeley Broad Lane CofE Primary School 0.6 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Nantwich 0.8 miles
  • Crewe 3.5 miles
  • Pear Tree Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Stapeley Broad Lane CofE Primary School 0.6 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in CW5:

  • £199,615
  • Price decrease

  • -£1,779
  • (-0.883%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

  • Properties sold


Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom house in CW5 is currently:

£875 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in CW5
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
9th Oct 2019 £47,500 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Reeds Rains - Nantwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Reeds Rains - Nantwich for full details and further information.