A well presented three bedroom detached home in the popular location of west bridgford. The home offers spacious accommodation throughout must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The home itself is set in a quiet cul-de-sac location and within popular school catchments.
A great opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom detached home in the popular residential location of Compton Acres in West Bridgford. Located within the outstanding West Bridgford Secondary School catchment and the benefit of a quiet cul-de-sac location.
In brief the property comprises reception hall, lounge area, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, downstairs WC, further reception room space which has been converted from the garage. To the first floor landing there are three bedrooms and family bathroom and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is a front garden and landscaped rear garden and a driveway providing off road parking for multiple cars.
The home is within the catchment of the outstanding West Bridgford Comprehensive Secondary School. The home offers great commuter links into the Nottingham City Centre, West Bridgford Town Centre. A52 and A46. The home is also in walking distance to the local tram.
With stairs giving access to the first floor, radiator and doors leading to:
Comprising a low level WC, wash basin, radiator and window to front aspect.
Lounge 29' x 14' 1" ( 8.84m x 4.29m )
A good sized L shaped room with a double glazed windows to the front aspect, wall mounted fireplace feature, coving to the ceiling, television point, radiator and double folding doors give access into the:
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.17m )
A brick base and UPVC double construction with French double glazed doors to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 1" x 8' ( 4.29m x 2.44m )
Fitted with an extensive range wall and base units having oak roll top work surfaces, single bowl sink unit with antique style chrome mixer tap, space for a range cooker, metal extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, door to reception room and a further UPVC double glazed door the rear of the property.
Reception Room 2 18' 5" x 7' 7" ( 5.61m x 2.31m )
Previously converted from a integrated garage, the multi-purpose room benefits from having; double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, wall lights and radiator.
Master Bedroom With En-Suite
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, television point, radiator and a door leading to:
A three piece suite comprising; wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle with overhead shower and drench shower head, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, television point and a radiator.
A family three piece suite bathroom comprising; wash hand basin, low level WC, paneled bath with shower over, double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric shaver point and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for multiple cars. There is a gated side access leading to the south facing rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders containing a variety of shrubs and bushes. There are also separate patio areas.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.