No chain perfect for buyers looking for properties to put their own stamp on, situated close to the local shops, amenities and Southmead Hospital is this three/four bedroom semi-detached house.
Fantastic opportunity for buyers who want to put their own stamp on a property, this three/four bedroom semi- detached house in the heart of Southmead and is offered with no chain. Close to the local shops and amenities, easy access to Southmead Hospital. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner and bedroom. On the first floor there can be found two double bedrooms, a great sized single and family bathroom. Further benefits include lean too, to the rear, large rear garden which backs onto a park, gas central heating, double glazing, and off street parking.
Double glazed door to front, door into the lounge.
Lounge 21' 3" max x 10' 7" ( 6.48m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature fire place, wood flooring.
Kitchen/dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven with gas hob, extractor fan over, double glazed door to rear.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side, understairs storage, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side, wood flooring, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 10' 8" ( 4.01m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 12' 3" max ( 3.28m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to front, low level WC, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal sink with hand wash basin over, part tiled walls.
Pathway leading to entrance porch, gated off street parking, enclosed by boundary wall.
Enclosed by boundary fence, lean too from the rear of the property opening out to grass laid to lawn with side access to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.