Persimmon Gardens is a quiet cul-de-sac, tucked away from the hustle and bustle and found to the North West of Cheltenham.
This first floor apartment is located near the bottom of the cul-de-sac, with outlook over Springfield Park from the living space.
On entry, there is a wealth of storage in the hallway, which opens into bathroom, living space and bedroom.
The main living area measures a fantastic 19'6 x 12'8 and has an open plan arrangement. The kitchen has built in oven and hob, along with space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine. The living room has multiple windows to make it a really light and bright space.
The bedroom is a good double size, and adjacent bathroom has W/C, basin and bath with shower over.
This apartment further benefits from having a numbered parking space outside the front door.
This property is offered at a 40% shared ownership with Guinness Trust and your ability to purchase will be subject to meeting their criteria. Please see their website for full details. Rent will be payable on the remaining 60%, along with other charges - please contact Andrews for more information.
*This home is also available as 100% ownership at the full price of £110,000*
Agents note: As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Andrews - Cheltenham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrews - Cheltenham for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.