Situated at the far end of this convenient located cul de sac is this deceptively spacious detached house which requires full modernisation, but offers the potential to be a superb family property and is conveniently located close to Cavendish Close Academy School and excellent local amenities.
Situated at the far end of this convenient located cul de sac is this deceptively spacious detached house which requires full modernisation, but offers the potential to be a superb family property and conveniently located close to Cavendish Close Academy School and excellent local amenities and also enjoys easy access to the derby city centre and major commuter links from it's position.
The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and in brief comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway parking and single garage.
Book A viewing today !
Having a front entrance door with double glazed inset and side glazed side window with frosted glass, stairs rising to the first floor, electric storage heater and door leading into:
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.94m )
Having a front elevation double glazed window, under Stairs storage, wall light, radiator and opening leading into:
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Having a rear elevation double glazed window, space for a dining table, radiator and door leading into:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with roll edge work surfaces over and tiled splash backs incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit with storage below, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, additional appliance space, breakfast bar, rear elevation double glazed door with frosted glass providing access to the rear garden, rear elevation, double glazed window, additional storage cupboard and radiator,
First Floor Landing
Having a side elevation double glazed window with frosted glass, loft access hatch and door leading into:
Bathroom 8' 11" x 5' ( 2.72m x 1.52m )
Having a matching three piece suite comprising of a low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and tiled cill and radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 8' 6" ( 5.08m x 2.59m )
Having a front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard, additional wall mounted storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Having a rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Having a front elevation double glazed window and storage cupboard.
To the front the property there is a driveway providing off street parking which leads to the single garage, the driveway is flanked by an area which is laid to lawn which incorporates access to front entrance door, gated access to the rear garden and boundary walling and fencing. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates flower beds, gated access to the front of the property, outside lighting and boundary fencing.
Single Garage 23' 9" x 7' 10" ( 7.24m x 2.39m )
Having a front elevation up and over door, side elevation double glazed door giving access to the rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass, plumbed in sink and drainer unit with storage below, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, power and lighting,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.