**semi-detached property** four bedrooms** kitchen-diner** garage** off road parking** Well presented four bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Maypole Lane, Maypole.
**semi-detached property** four bedrooms** kitchen-diner** garage** off road parking** Well presented four bedroom semi-detached property in the popular location of Maypole Lane, Maypole. The property in brief comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, through lounge, cloakroom wc, kitchen-diner, utility room, with four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from off road parking to fore, central heating, double glazing (where specified) as well as rear garden with workshop.
Block paved driveway with wall to sides.
Double glazed windows and door to fore.
Obscure single glazed windows and door to fore, ceiling light point, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Low level wc, vanity hand wash basin, tiled walls and floor and spotlights to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 2" plus bay x 10' 11" max ( 3.71m plus bay x 3.33m max )
Double glazed bay window to fore, ceiling light point, radiator and archway to lounge.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.78m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fireplace, ceiling light point and two radiators.
10' x 4" plus door recess x 7' 9" X 14' 5" x 8 ' 9" max.
Double glazed window and door to rear, wall, base and drawer units, Belfast sink, tiled to splash prone areas, space for freestanding cooker with cooker hood over, three ceiling light points, two radiators, tiled floor and archway to utility.
Utility Room 12' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.08m )
Obscure double glazed window to side, obscure single glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Single glazed window to side, ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" plus bay x 11' ( 3.71m plus bay x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to fore, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 11" plus wardrobes ( 3.73m x 2.72m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' max x 7' 11" restricted head height ( 3.96m max x 2.41m restricted head height )
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 8' ( 2.59m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to fore, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure double glazed windows to side and rear, panelled bath with shower over, double vanity hand wash basins, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, spotlights to ceiling, radiator, central heating boiler and extractor fan.
Laid to lawn with mature border, paved patio area, gate side access and enclosed by fencing.
Brick Built Workshop 25' 10" max x 16' 10" ( 7.87m max x 5.13m )
Wood door to fore, single glazed windows to fore, with power and light.
Up and over door to fore with power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.