Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Leasehold
  • Located within easy reach of Eynsham facilities
  • Shared Ownership
  • Link-detached house
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Well-presented kitchen and bathroom
  • Gas central heating
  • Long lease - 118 years remaining

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 7 page views

Since listed: 425 page views

Description

40% Shared Ownership property link-detached property close to centre of Eynsham

Modern two bedroom property, built in 2011, well-presented throughout with a good sized rear garden and driveway parking. Convenient for local buses, the A40 and commuting to Oxford.

Offered for sale with no chain, a shared ownership
link-detached property, available for purchase at 40% at a price of £120,000. The rent is £189.67 per month on the other 60% which is owned by Sovereign Housing. There is an opportunity to buy up to 80% of property.

Entrance hall with wooden flooring, leading to a spacious sitting/dining room with French doors to the garden. Kitchen with a good range of beech coloured wall and base units with stainless steel sink and integrated oven, hob and extractor. Space for freestanding dishwasher and washing machine.

First floor, two spacious double bedrooms. Family bathroom with shower over the bath.

Enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with patio area and space for a shed. Small front garden and off-street parking.

Located close to the centre of Eynsham, bus stops and local amenities. Within easy reach of the A40 and commutable to Oxford.

Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 50.2 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Hanborough 3 miles
  • Combe (Oxon) 3.7 miles
  • Eynsham Community Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Bartholomew School 0.6 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Hanborough 3 miles
  • Combe (Oxon) 3.7 miles
  • Eynsham Community Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Bartholomew School 0.6 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in OX29:

  • £380,506
  • Price increase

  • £15,676
  • (4.297%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £350,038
  • Properties sold

    84

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in OX29 is currently:

£1,530 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in OX29
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
15th Oct 2019 £120,000 First listed
28th Apr 2017 £120,000 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Scott Fraser. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Scott Fraser for full details and further information.