As a result of the considerable interest in the above property, we have been instructed by our clients that a purchaser will be chosen in accordance with the procedure set out below.
1. All those interested are invited to submit their best (and final) offer. It is in the best interests of any bidder to make all possible information available to the agent to assist the vendor in making their decision.
2. All offers must be made in writing. This should be in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the name of the property on the front and sent to Miss Ashling Toolan, Carter Jonas, 12 Waterside Way, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7XD; or by email to with the property as the Subject line.
3. Offers must be with Ashling Toolan at Carter Jonas by 12 noon on Tuesday 21 August 2018.
4. All offers received after the deadline will be recorded and reported to the vendor but may be excluded from the bid process.
5. All offers will be treated in the strictest confidence.
6. An offer must be for a single fixed sum for the above property only. It may not be variable or dependent on other offers. We recommend an offer be an uneven figure to avoid identical bids.
7. Offers must clearly state: A. The name and address of the person making the offer b. The name and address of his/her solicitor. C. Any conditions applying – offers subject to obtaining planning consent will not be considered. D. Details of funding arrangements. All supporting documentation you can provide including proof of available finance will give the vendor a clearer idea of the strength of your offer. If an offer is subject to the sale of another property, please clarify the current status of the sale, along with the contact details of your agent. E. Information regarding your intended use of the land.
8. The vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest offer or indeed any offer.
9. A decision will be based on all the circumstances, not just the amounts offered.
10. All those who have submitted bids will be notified of the outcome as soon as possible.
11. Unless prior agreed, we expect the chosen purchaser to be able to proceed to an exchange of contracts within 28 days of the receipt of sale documents from the vendor's solicitors. A 10% deposit will be payable on exchange of contracts, with the full balance on completion.
If you require any further advice or clarification, do not hesitate to contact me on to address any questions. General
0.24 acres or thereabouts of garden/amenity land for sale as a whole. Pedestrian access is available directly from High Street, Woodford Halse. The plot is bordered by hedge boundaries and sits adjacent to residential properties and associated gardens. Location
The land sits centrally within the village of Woodford Halse in west Northamptonshire. Woodford Halse is located approximately 17 miles from Northampton, 8 miles from Daventry and approximately 12 miles from Banbury. Woodford Halse benefits from good local amenities including a village school, several shops and two pubs. Local authority
Daventry District Council Lodge Road Daventry NN11 4FP Tel: Services
The land does not benefit from any mains water or an electricity supply. Viewing
The land can be viewed during reasonable daylight hours by anybody in possession of a copy of these particulars. Access is gained via a gate leading up from a few steps from High Street. VAT
All prices are exclusive of, but may be subject to, Value Added Tax. Tenure
The land is offered freehold with vacant possession.
Minerals, timber and sporting rights
These are included in the sale insofar as they are owned by the Vendor. Development uplift clause
The land will be sold subject to a Development Uplift Clause. This will entitle the Vendor to 50% of any uplift in value arising from development on the property, for a period of 50 years. Easements and right of way
The land is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, wayleaves and easements that may exist whether they are specifically referred to in these particulars or not. Further information
If you have any queries, please contact the selling agent:
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Carter Jonas - Northampton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Carter Jonas - Northampton for full details and further information.