Landscaped front & rear gardens with detached studio/office
Garage & plentiful driveway parking
West facing garden
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
133 page views
422 page views
We are currently working remotely and fully equipped to answer your queries relating to this deceptively spacious and neatly presented detached bungalow
An attractive bungalow occupying a peaceful no-through road setting within the heart of this sought-after North Downs village, with its popular pub, restaurant and pretty village green.
Dating originally to the 1950's - yet cleverly extended over the years - the property offers flexible accommodation to include two double sized bedrooms, together with further scope for remodelling to taste or potential enlargement by way of a loft conversion.
A generously sized block paved driveway offers parking for several vehicles together with access to a single garage, whilst established gardens to front and rear provide an attractive backdrop.
For the family-minded purchaser, it is of note that the highly regarded Tatsfield Primary School is just 0.4 miles distant.
• Welcoming entrance hall with wooden flooring and practical, tall fitted storage cupboards
• Dining room with original feature fireplace comprising a painted brickwork surround and open hearth, ample ancillary study space, fitted bookshelves and an open aspect to the adjacent:
• Light and airy sitting room of pleasing proportions, benefitting from direct access to a decked garden terrace
• Conservatory of modern UPVC construction with French doors to the rear garden and tiled floor
• Modern fitted kitchen incorporating an array of neutral coloured base/wall cupboards and drawers with solid wooden worksurfaces over, metro tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink with modern mixer tap/drainer, fitted gas hob with extractor over and integrated electric oven below. Attractive co-ordinating part-glazed dresser unit to one wall and designated utility zone with undercounter space/plumbing for a washing machine and separate tumble dryer. Ample space for a tall fridge/freezer, undercounter space/plumbing for a dishwasher and door leading outside
• Two double sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and windows to the front
• Contemporary styled bathroom comprising a shower bath with hinged glass screen, vanity console in a gloss white finish with partially inset basin, concealed cistern WC and useful storage cupboards/drawers. Built-in, shallow shelved cupboard to one wall offering additional storage space for toiletries etc. Amtico flooring and full wall tiling
• Rear garden extending to approximately 85 feet, mainly laid to level lawn with mature architectural planting, small ornamental pond, pergola style seating area and large decked terrace, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining, to include an impressive outdoor fireplace with pizza oven/barbeque grill. Garden building/office of timber construction (previously used as a recording studio) with power and sound proofing. Large garden shed. Side access to front driveway
• Lawned front garden, hedged and part-walled to Westmore Road, with established shrubs and ornamental trees to include a striking Japanese Maple. Block paved driveway offering parking for several vehicles and access to the single garage with up-and-over door, power and lighting
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by James Millard. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Millard for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.