Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 70% Shared Ownership
  • Over 60's Scheme
  • Wet Room
  • Double glazed
  • No chain

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 217 page views

Since listed: 536 page views

Description

**70% shared ownership - over 60's** We are delighted to offer to the market this first floor two bedroom apartment which forms part of the popular Scarisbrick Court development. The property is ideally positioned for access into Southport town center and benefits from lift access and communal garden and parking areas. The accommodation includes, hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom and wet room. The property is complimented by electric heating and double glazing.

Hall

Living Room (3.86m x 3.56m)

Kitchen (3.91m x 1.8m)

Bedroom 1 (4.4m x 2.9m)

Bedroom 2 (2.58m x 2.44m)

Wet Room

Outside

There are communal landscaped garden and parking areas

General

Please be advised that the price advertised is reflective of a 70% share and an application process will be required. There is a monthly service charge of £106.67pcm but no additional rent to pay on the remaining 30% share.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 76 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Southport 0.5 miles
  • Meols Cop 0.9 miles
  • St Philip's Church of England Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Linaker Primary School 0.3 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Southport 0.5 miles
  • Meols Cop 0.9 miles
  • St Philip's Church of England Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Linaker Primary School 0.3 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in PR8:

  • £162,694
  • Price increase

  • £5,224
  • (3.317%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £143,552
  • Properties sold

    120

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in PR8 is currently:

£602 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in PR8
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Developer

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
18th Oct 2019 £49,000 First listed
9th Mar 2018 £49,000 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Redwing Living Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Redwing Living Sales for full details and further information.