Large four bedroom detached and extended family home with flexible accommodation whilst still benefiting from good sized gardens and substantial parking also, really should be viewed
A large four bedroom detached and extended family home still sitting in a good sized plot and being only a short distance from all the local amenities including Danescourt railway station. Cardiff city centre is within an easy journey of the property also as well as benefiting from great road links in and around the city centre. The property is also on the main bus routes into the city centre and surrounding areas. This large family home has seen many changes by the current owners and now offers fantastic living space whilst still enjoying good gardens, viewing highly advised to see the space offered within this property
Large welcoming entrance hall with Upvc double glazed door and side panel together with Upvc double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, fitted carpet to stairs and landing
Sitting Room 13' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.34m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property, under stairs storage cupboard, archway onto:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.34m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed French doors opening onto rear gardens
Family Area/breakfast Area 11' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.34m )
Incorporating the original kitchen area now offering a lovely area for entertaining or for the kids to do their homework in. Tiled flooring, radiator, Upvc French doors opening onto the rear gardens, opening onto:
Kitchen 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Tiled flooring, recess ceiling mounted spot lighting, attractive kitchen comprising a wide range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, stainless steel finished five ring gas hob with separate oven and grill and hood over, recess stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, Upvc double glazed windows overlooking both side and rear aspects of the property
Tiled flooring, white suite comprising low level wc, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property
Tiled flooring base units, recess stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine with space for tumble dryer also, wall mounted combination type central heating boiler, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect with matching door onto the side elevation
Fitted carpet, Upvc double glazed window, access to attic, there is also a second landing area to the master bedroom suite with full length wardrobes.
Master Bedroom 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Lovely sized master bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, recess ceiling mounted spot lighting, large walk in wardrobes/dressing room, currently used as wardrobes but could be a dressing room if so desired
Tile effect vinyl flooring, large, double glass fronted shower cubicle with mains powered shower, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, low level WC, chrome finished ladder style towel warmer, Upvc double glazed window
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property. Originally the master bedroom
Vinyl flooring, glass fronted shower cubicle with electric shower over, corner mounted pedestal wash hand basin and wc, walls tiled to showering areas, chrome finished ladder styled towel warmer, ceiling mounted spot lighting
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.64m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect
Bedroom Four 10' 1" (max) x 6' 4" (max) ( 3.07m (max) x 1.93m (max) )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, over the stairs storage cupboard
Vinyl type flooring, bathroom suite finished in white and comprising paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and wc, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect
The front gardens are laid mainly to lawn with flowering boarders, whilst the property has been extended; there is still parking for at least five cars available to the side. The good sized rear gardens are not overlooked and are well sized to the rear and side areas, they are laid mainly to lawn with maturing trees and shrubbery, there is also a nice decked area off the kitchen together with a further patio area by the back door
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.