Well presented modern four bedroom town house, situated within a cul-de-sac location, including conservatory, garage and off street parking. Perfect for buyers needing spacious accommodation.
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is well presented four bedroom town house, perfect for families and buyers looking for a spacious property. Situated within a popular area for a wide range of buyers needing access for M4/M5 Motorways and major employers like the MoD, Airbus, Rolls Royce with Cribbs Causeway a short distance away.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, lounge, and conservatory. On the first floor there is two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. On the second floor there is a lovely spacious master bedroom with an en-suite. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking and garage.
Door to front, radiator, under stairs storage
Double glazed obscured window to side, low level WC, radiator, wall mounted hand wash basin.
Kitchen/diner 13' 9" x 9' 3" max ( 4.19m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, built in oven and hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 11' 5" ( 4.93m max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed french doors into conservatory, feature fire place, radiator, TV point, carpeted flooring.
Conservatory 11' 6" max x 6' 8" ( 3.51m max x 2.03m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door to side, fan, underfloor heating.
Carpeted flooring, storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to front, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash backs, low level WC, part tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 20' 5" max x 10' 7" max ( 6.22m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear, built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to rear, pedestal sink with tiled splash backs, shower cubicle with tiled walls and recently fitted shower, extractor fan, radiator, low level WC,
Enclosed by boundary fence, with a low maintanence block paved rear garden.
Up and over garage, with off street parking to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.