For sale by Auction at Leeds United Football Ground, Elland Road, Leeds, held on Friday 6th December 2019, commencing at 12:30pm. Available with no onward chain, this 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced house is located within close proximity to local amenities and transport links.
For sale by Auction at Leeds United Football Ground, Elland Road, Leeds, held on Friday 6th December 2019, commencing at 12:30pm. Available with no onward chain, this 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced house is located within close proximity to local amenities and transport links. This is an ideal investment buy as usual rental yields stand at 8/10%.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door, internal door giving access to:-
Living Room 14' 1" (into alcoves) x 16' 2" (maximum) ( 4.29m (into alcoves) x 4.93m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to front, ornate fireplace with marble effect surround and hearth with living flame gas fire, radiator, internal lobby giving access to staircase to First Floor, access to Kitchen and Bathroom.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 6" ( 4.11m x 1.98m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units in white with complimenting work surfaces incorporating stainless steel single sink/drainer unit, wall mounted "Vaillant" central heating boiler, recess and plumbing for washing machine, door giving access to Rear Yard, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising:- panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, low level low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear, Loft void access.
Bedroom 1 13' (excluding built in wardrobe) x 12' 9" (maximum) ( 3.96m (excluding built in wardrobe) x 3.89m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe/cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 4" (maximum) x 8' 2" (maximum) ( 2.24m (maximum) x 2.49m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00 noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £1200 inc vat, payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office.
All offers made prior to auction must be able to exchange immediately once informed acceptable & must adhere to all the auction conditions. But please note we are unable to accept and exchange on any offer the week prior to the auction. Offers are more than welcome but we would need you to take this to the room or for it to be a telephone or proxy bid.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Health & Safety
Whilst William H Brown make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.