A very well presented semi detached home set in this popular location of St Mellons, within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools, bus routes and shops. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away.
A very well presented semi detached home set in this popular location of St Mellons, within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to local schools, bus routes and shops. Cardiff City centre is easily accessible and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from enclosed rear garden and ample off street parking. Internal viewing highly recommended!
Via front door into:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, powerpoint and door into:
Laminate flooring, powerpoint and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashback and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 4" Max x 11' 5" ( 4.67m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, electric fireplace, powerpoint, radiator and access to electric box.
Dining Area 11' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, powerpoint and open plan to:
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated ceramic hob and electric oven with overhead extractor, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, cupboard housing boiler, tiled splashback, powerpoint, double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed window into conservatory and door providing access to:
Conservatory 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Tiled flooring, radiator, powerpoint and double glazed door providing access to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access and doors providing access to:
Bedroom One 11' 6" Max x 9' 8" ( 3.51m Max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoint and built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashback and radiator.
Area laid to lawn, driveway providing ample off street parking and block paved area leading to front entrance and gated side access.
Mainly laid to lawn with raised decked area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.