** end terrace house ** two bedrooms ** lounge ** kitchen/breakfast room ** conservatory ** bathroom ** front and rear gardens ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre.
** immaculately presented ** end terrace house ** two bedrooms ** lounge ** kitchen/breakfast room ** conservatory ** bathroom ** front and rear gardens ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre with easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstorws, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station.
Block paved driveway forf off road parking leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Triple glazed door to front elevation, triple glazed window to side elevation, radiator, lino floor, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing. Doors to:
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 1" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.99m max x 3.73m max )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer with work surface over, space for cooker, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, storage cupboard, under counter lighting, breakfast bar with units under, smooth finish to ceiling with inset spot lights, lino flooring. Doors into:
Lounge 17' 3" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.26m max x 3.17m max )
Dual aspect triple glazed windows to front and side elevations, sliding doors to rear, fire place with wood burning stove, radiator, tv point. Satellite point.
Conservatory 22' 4" max x 10' max ( 6.81m max x 3.05m max )
Floor to ceiling double glazed with sliding patio doors to rear, built in corner seating area housing two radiators, laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Triple glazed window to rear elevation carpet, doors to:
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 10' 7" max ( 5.11m x 3.23m max )
Dual aspect triple glazed window to front and rear elevations, radiator, carpet, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built in cupboard housing boiler, carpet, access to loft space,
Triple glazed window to front elevation, p-shaped bath with shower over and glass shower screen vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, lino flooring and full tiling to walls.
Block paved driveway to the front of the property for off road parking.
The rear garden has been landscaped with side access, patio seating area, wood panel seating area, area of lawn, feature borders, brick built shed (power and light) with log store to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.