Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms

Features

  • Freehold
  • Two bedroom apartment
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Off street parting
  • Very well maintained
  • 70% share
  • Over 60’s
  • Laundry room & lift
  • Communal lounge

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 63 page views

Since listed: 745 page views

Description

Sat in the peaceful Guardian Close, surrounded by landscaped gardens to all sides, sits this quaint two bedroom apartment with outstanding views.
This spacious apartment features panic alarms in most rooms and comprises of : Entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and three piece shower room.
Use of the extensive gardens, communal lounge, laundry room and parking. The building is also fitted with a lift and allows dogs.
£59,500 represents an 70% share of the apartment, the other 30% is retained by Anchor
Ground rents and services are charged at £174.00 per month.
60’s and overs only (we are told management will consider 59.5 upwards)
EPC C


Lounge Diner
18'01 x 10'02
A bright and spacious room with a walk in bay window with views to the manicured gardens.

Kitchen
15'06 x 5'10
A modern fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall, drawer and base units further enhanced with tiled splash back and room for appliances.

Bedroom 1
11'01 x 9'09
A spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views to the garden.

Bedroom 2
12'02 x 5'09
With a window to the rear.

Shower Room
5'09 x 6'08'
A modern shower room with recently replaced low flush toilet with concealed plumbing, hand basin with vanity cupboard, walk in shower and heated shower rail.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 55 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Preston (Lancs) 1.7 miles
  • Lostock Hall 4 miles
  • Kennington Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Archbishop Temple School, A Church of England Specialist College 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Preston (Lancs) 1.7 miles
  • Lostock Hall 4 miles
  • Kennington Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Archbishop Temple School, A Church of England Specialist College 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in PR2:

  • £110,422
  • Price decrease

  • -£1,305
  • (-1.168%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £77,217
  • Properties sold

    49

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in PR2 is currently:

£520 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in PR2
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
8th Aug 2019 £52,500 Price reduced by £7,000
17th Jul 2019 £59,500 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Hunters - Lancaster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hunters - Lancaster for full details and further information.