Wonderful bungalow in Willerby with Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens, Off Street Parking & Garage - Call to book your viewing now!
Offered with immediate vacant possession is this lovely bungalow with a conservatory to the rear and situated in this highly sought after village of Willerby.
With a modern kitchen, spacious lounge, inner hallway, attractive bathroom and two bedrooms plus a conservatory, this bungalow really does have a lot to offer.
Presented to a high standard this bungalow really is worth viewing - so book yours today and don't miss out!
Kitchen 15' 10" x 7' 4" ( 4.83m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, 2 radiators, coving to the ceiling, double glazed windows to the front and side and double glazed door.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.48m )
With double glazed bow window to the front, feature fire place housing gas fire, radiator, dado rail, 2 decorative ceiling roses and coving to the ceiling.
With cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' 1" to rear of wardrobes ( 4.27m x 3.07m to rear of wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, dado rail, decorative ceiling rose and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window to the side, decorative ceiling rose, dado rail, radiator, coving to the ceiling and door to the Conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 10" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.83m max x 4.01m max )
With double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator, double glazed door leading to the drive and double glazed french style doors leading to the garden.
Bathroom with bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
With paved patio area, hedged surround and block paved driveway providing off street parking.
With lawned area, fenced surround, greenhouse and timber store shed.
Garage 17' 7" x 9' ( 5.36m x 2.74m )
With power and light, up and over door and window to the side.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.