guide price of £375,000 - £385,000. A beautifully presented three bedroom extended detached home on the quiet cul-de-sac of stella avenue in tollerton village. The home which offers plentiful ground floor space offers spacious accommodation throughout and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
New to the market is this large three bedroom detached family home set in the popular location of Tollerton Village occupying a generous size plot and offers a quiet residential cul-de-sac location.
The home itself briefly comprises to ground floor; Entrance hall, lounge/living area which opens to a dining room, extended kitchen, sung/bedroom, utility room, downstairs shower room and access to the integral area of the garage. To the first floor is two good sized double bedrooms, single bedroom and a modern family bathroom suite. To the rear of the home is an enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn but also has separate patio area. To the front of the home is a larger than average space for multiple cars.
The home offers fantastic commuter links to the A52 which gives easy access into West Bridgford and Nottingham City Centre as well as the A46 which gives access to Leicester, Newark and Loughborough. In addition the home is in catchment of the outstanding Tollerton Primary School and is only a short distance walkaway. The home also is in catchment of the good South Wolds school.
A light airy entrance which gives access to understairs storage, radiator, UPVC double glazed door for front access, oak doors to kitchen and living area.
Kitchen/diner 15' 1" x 21' 7" max ( 4.60m x 6.58m max )
A modern fitted kitchen which offers a range of wall and base units, plumbing for white goods, granite sink with mixer tap and drainer, LED lights to kick boards, access to storage cupboard, double glazed bay windows to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, tile splashback surround, metal extractor fan, oak door access to dining space and further extended space which gives a further dining option, this extended space is complimented with two skylight windows and French double glazed doors to rear garden.
Lounge/living Space 14' 11" x 23' 2" max ( 4.55m x 7.06m max )
A lovely open space which offers a feature log burner with wood beam over, bi-folding doors to snug access and through access to the dining space.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 10' ( 3.00m x 3.05m )
A dining space which utilises a radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Sun Room /bedroom 4 18' 2" x 8' 1" ( 5.54m x 2.46m )
A great space which gives multiple options, the room by the current owners is currently being occupied as extra bedroom space due to the easy access to the downstairs shower room. The room could further be used as a snug or play room. The room offers double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed window surround, wall mounted radiator and oak doors to integral garage and utility space/downstairs shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room/utility 13' 6" max x 6' 1" ( 4.11m max x 1.85m )
Comprising a shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash basin, plumbing for white goods, tile splashback surrounds, radiator and double glazed windows to side and rear.
Tandem Double Garage 30' 10" x 9' 9" ( 9.40m x 2.97m )
A larger than average integral garage which currently offers power, lighting and a water tap. There is further door access to the front of the home as well as the up and over door. The garage itself due to the size offers great potential for further space.
First Floor Landing
Offering double glazed window to front aspect, stair access to ground floor and airing cupboard space.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
A double bedroom space which benefits from oak door, fitted wardrobes and drawers, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.00m )
A further double bedroom space which benefits from oak door, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.03m x 3.02m )
A single bedroom space which offers oak door, double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator and wall mounted cupboard space.
Family Bathroom Suite
A modern fitted bathroom which comprises a Jacuzzi bath with power shower over, glass screen to bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, re-grouted tiles to floor, tile splashback surround, heated towel rail and double glazed windows to side aspect,
To the rear of the home is an enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn but also has separate patio area. The rear garden has been landscaped to allow plentiful space for entertaining guests and socialising. To the front of the home is a larger than average space for off road parking for at least 4-5 cars.
The home itself offers itself on the quiet sought after cul-de-sac of Stella Avenue and is in catchment of the outstanding Tollerton Primary School which is only a short distance walkaway. The home also is in catchment of the good South Wolds School. The home offers fantastic commuter links to the A52 which gives easy access into West Bridgford and Nottingham City Centre as well as the A46 which gives access to Leicester, Newark and Loughborough.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.