70% share available for ages 55 and over under the shared ownership scheme
No rent payable
Viewing is highly recommended
Walking distance to public transport
Easy access to Gosforth High Street and Newcastle city centre
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
398 page views
398 page views
***Please quote BOW418 when enquiring.***
- Introduction - Looking to downsize or for somewhere easier to manage? This 2 bed ground floor flat is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular South Gosforth. With Newcastle centre and local conveniences close at hand, could this be the ideal home you’re looking for? Why not make this house a home?
- What the owner says - “Shops, pubs, restaurants and metro station all a short walk away and on main bus route. Back garden patio with sun all day. Off street parking. A safe cul-de-sac location.”
- Full Description - - 2-bedroom flat (ground floor) - Entrance lobby (1.02m x 1.11m) and hall (0.89m x 3.32m). - Living room (3.48m x 4.51m) has a window to the front aspect. - Kitchen (2.68m x 2.28m) with matching wall and base units. Electric cooker, hob and washing machine. - Master bedroom (2.88m x 3.19m) with fitted wardrobes and a window and door to the rear aspect. - Second bedroom (2.87m x 1.80m) has fitted wardrobes and a window to the rear aspect. - Bathroom (2.68m x 1.68m) has a walk-in shower, bath, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled and a heated towel rail. - Carpets are fitted to the living room and master bedroom. Wooden flooring is laid to the kitchen, hall and second bedroom. - Gas central heating. - Flagged garden to the front, side and rear. - Off-street parking.
- Costs - Price - £45,000*
No rent payable
Service charge - £499.96 pa**
*This represents a 70% share of the full open market value of £64,285 **This includes: Management charge, service charge and sinking fund. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- Eligibility Requirements - Applicants must be aged 55 or over. Applicants must have sufficient funds to either purchase the 70% share outright, or to obtain a mortgage. Applicants must also have access to sufficient funds to cover the cost of buying.
If you will be purchasing with a mortgage you must provide us with an Agreement in Principle (aip) to support your application. Evidence in support of your aip (or proof of funds if cash buyers) must also be provided. Further details available on request.
- General Information - Tenure: Leasehold Lease: 60 years Surrender and Regrant Years remaining on lease: 60 approx. Approximate internal area: 50 sq. M. Local Authority: Newcastle City Council Council Tax Band: B EPC Rating: C (72)
- Terms and Conditions - ***Current home owners must have a sale agreed to apply.***
- Viewings - Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.