**no chain** Located in the popular Ferry Court this nicely presented one double bedroom apartment is ideal for those wanting to get on the property ladder, investors and 2nd home owners. Benefitting from No Chain, a balcony, kitchen with applicances, secure parking and access to a pool and gym.
Located in the increasingly sought after Ferry Court development in Cardiff Bay, this well presented second floor apartment is ideal for first time buyers, investors and second home owners.
The property is well presented throughout, and includes a fitted kitchen with appliances, a lounge with access to a balcony, a double bedroom with fitted double wardrobe and access to a balcony and a well appointed bathroom. Outside, there is a dedicated parking space close to the apartment, and attractive well maintained gardens.
The development is on the Taff Trail and just a short walk from two large out of town supermarkets and shopping area, as well as the amenities in Cardiff Bay, and there is access to a swimming pool and gym.
With No Chain, call today to book your viewing to avoid missing out.
Entered via a communal security entrance with reception area and lift to all floors.
Accessed via a solid fire door, electric heater, built in double width storage and airing cupboard, doors to lounge, bedroom and bathroom, security video entrance phone.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.45m )
Double glazed doors leading to a balcony (12'8 in length with timber and wrought iron balustrade), two electric heaters, open plan to the kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 7' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.21m x 2.16m )
Range of floor and wall mounted kitchen units with complimenting work surfaces, one and a half bowl and drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with electric hob and stainless cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, spotlights, tiled floor
Bedroom 14' x 9' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.79m )
Double glazed door leading to the same balcony as the lounge, electric heater, fitted double wardrobe.
Contemporary suite comprising of a wall mounted circular wash hand basin, wc with enclosed cistern and push button flush and a panelle bath with mixer tap and shower over, chrome effect towel style radiator, tiled floor, tiled walls to splashback areas, spotlights.
There are attractive communal gardens to be found at the front of the building, and an allocated parking space located close to the main entrance to the building. The grounds and parking are accessed via a security entrance with concierge service and there is access to a walkway which overlooks Cardiff Bay and leads to the Taff Trail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.