Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 3 bedrooms

Features

  • First Floor Flat
  • 3 Bedroom

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 2920 page views

Since listed: 2920 page views

Description

17/10 Slateford Gait is a well-presented, bright and spacious 3-bedroom first floor flat which is in move-in condition.

This property offers an ideal avenue into home ownership via a co-ownership agreement whereby the purchaser holds a 25% share, with Dunedin Canmore Housing Association retaining the remaining 75%. Rental of £285.00 (monthly) is paid to the Association for their share along with a quarterly factoring charge.

Entered through a communal stairwell with lift access, the accommodation comprises: Hallway with cupboard off; living room with balcony area; dining kitchen; double bedroom 1 with built in mirrored wardrobe and en-suite shower room; single bedroom 2; single bedroom 3; and bathroom featuring bath tub.

Further benefits include: Double glazing; gas central heating; communal garden; residents' car parking; great local amenities; concierge and gym facilities within the complex; and regular transport links to the city centre.

The energy efficiency rating for this property is band B. It is our understanding that this property is subject to Council Tax Band E, however, please check with the local authority.

** Please note that all prospective purchasers must apply to Dunedin Canmore for an application form before submitting any offer. **

Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment please contact Annan Solicitors & Estate Agents on or call our estate agent Linda Carr on .

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 80 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Slateford 0.6 miles
  • Haymarket 1 miles
  • St Cuthbert's RC Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Tynecastle High School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Slateford 0.6 miles
  • Haymarket 1 miles
  • St Cuthbert's RC Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Tynecastle High School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in EH11:

  • £180,485
  • Price decrease

  • -£295
  • (-0.163%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £179,792
  • Properties sold

    557

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom flat in EH11 is currently:

£1,417 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in EH11
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by The Royal Bank of Scotland and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
2nd Dec 2019 £62,500 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Annan Solicitors & Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Annan Solicitors & Estate Agents for full details and further information.