This deceptively spacious semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to local amenities, Derby City Centre and major commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
This deceptively spacious semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to local amenities, Derby City Centre and major commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises of entrance hallway, lounge diner, dining room, kitchen, cellar, four bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. Book a viewing today.
Having side elevation uPVC door with double glazed window over with frosted glass, stairs rising to
first floor, laminate flooring, wall mounted alarm controls, door leading to cellar, radiator, coving and doors leading into :
Lounge Diner 24' 9" x 11' 11" ( 7.54m x 3.63m )
Having two front elevation double glazed windows, space for large dining table, coving and two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Having space for large dining table, laminate flooring, tiled fireplace surround and hearth, rear elevation double glazed window and radiator, two wall lights, door leading into kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m )
Having matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap with water filtering system, space for a large cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, additional appliance space, wall mounted gas combination boiler, side elevation door providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to second floor and doors leading into :
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.72m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 5' 11" plus recess ( 2.39m x 1.80m plus recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 4' 10" ( 1.70m x 1.47m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising of low level wc with push button flush, pedestal hand wash basin, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and tiled surrounds, side elevation double glazed window with frosted glass and tiled sill and radiator.
With stairs rising up to :
Bedroom 4 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Having side elevation double glazed window and wall mounted electric storage heater.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance area which incorporates access to the front entrance door, gated access to the rear garden and boundary fencing.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized rear garden which incorporates lawned area, paved patio, garden shed, outside store, outside tap, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing and walling. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.