Immaculate four bedroom home in the heart of Devonport's regeneration project. The property also benefits from downstairs WC, ample storage, rear garden, off street parking, garage and en-suite! This is house is perfect for families or anyone looking to upsize.
must see! Immaculate four bedroom home in the heart of Devonport's regeneration project. This well presented property offer great living space and comprises a modern kitchen/diner, large living room, family bathroom, two double bedrooms, large single bedroom and a master suite! The property also benefits from downstairs WC, ample storage, rear garden, off street parking, garage and en-suite! This is house is perfect for families or anyone looking to upsize.
Mainly laid to shrub and hedge, front door to entrance hall.
Ceramic polished tiled floor, stairs to 1st floor landing, plain plastered walls and ceiling, radiator, smoke alarm, under stairs cupboard, utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine,
WC: Low-level WC, radiator, corner wash hand basin, splashback tiles, plain plastered walls UPVC double glazed window to front elevation doors to:-
Kitchen/diner 13' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.87m )
Ceramic polished tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Kitchen area: Range of base level gloss units, square edge work surface, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainage board and mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, dual oven and grill, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback with cooker hood over, extractor fan, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Lounge 10' 10" max x 16' 11" max ( 3.30m max x 5.16m max )
Plain plastered walls and ceiling, radiator, three-quarter UPVC double glazed window and french doors leading to garden.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio, shed, fully enclosed by fence, side gated access with bin storage area.
Stairs To 1st Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing boiler, plain plastered walls and ceiling doors to:-
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glass splash screen and mains shower over, wash hand basin with splashback tiles, low-level WC, chrome heated towel rail, shaver socket, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, tiled to principal areas plain plastered walls and ceiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' max x 9' 10" max ( 3.35m max x 3.00m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, plain plastered walls and ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator plane plastered walls and ceiling.
Stairs To 2nd Floor
Door leading to :-
Master Suite 21' 8" max x 11' 2" max ( 6.60m max x 3.40m max )
Dormer window to front elevation, radiator, built-in wardrobes with high-gloss finish, skylight to rear elevation and door to ensuite.
Ensuite: Three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, low-level WC, shower cubicle with concertina door, main shower over, chrome heated towel rail, plain plastered walls, shaver socket, extractor fan, plain plastered ceiling, Velux skylight to rear elevation and storage cupboard with wall mounted boiler.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.