A modern two bedroom apartment set in Britannia Village, a quiet and much sought after village style location in the heart of London's Royal Docks. The apartment has a large living room and a separate kitchen. The property has gas fired central heating, double glazing and an allocated parking space. Local shops and amenities are close by. Queen Mary House is situated a short walk from West Silvertown and Custom House DLR stations, which provide access to Canary Wharf and the City in just under 20 minutes. The Crossrail/Elizabeth Line will run from Custom House Station. Journey times from Custom House will be just 3 minutes to Canary Wharf, 10 minutes to Liverpool Street, 20 minutes to Paddington and 25 minutes to Heathrow Central. Full details are available at
Contact us on or email to arrange a viewing today!
For a 360 degree virtual tour of this property please copy this link into your browser: Entrance hall
- Window to front and side - Central heating thermostat - Radiator - TV and telephone points - Laminate flooring - Smoke detector Kitchen
- Fitted with range of base and wall mounted units with work top over - Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit - Cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler supplying central heating and hot water - Built-in oven and gas hob with filter hood - Space for fridge-freezer - Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher - Extractor fan - Window to side Bedroom one
- Dual aspect - Telephone point - Carpeted - Radiator Bedroom two
- Window to side - Carpeted - Radiator Bathroom
- Fitted with suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over - Pedestal washbasin with splash back and mixer tap - Close-coupled WC - Part tiled - Extractor Outside
- Apartment block accessed via a communal entrance door with entry phone system - Lift access to all floors - Allocated parking space Lease details
Lease - 200 years from 1995 Council tax - Band C £1183 Service charge - To be confirmed Ground rent - Peppercorn
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Royal Docks Property Services. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Royal Docks Property Services for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.