Sale by online auction 23rd January 2020 at 9.00AM. Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this 1 bed investmnet flat in Perth.
Flat K, 11 south william street, perth, PH2 8LS
· ***1 bed flat***Requires internal upgrading*** traditional blonde sandstone building ***must be sold***Ideal for development & investment***Has electric heating & Double Glazing*** Excellent opportunity
· This property is currently vacant. However, upon completion of a light refurb it should let for £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Potential 14.5% Rental Return***The property is currently vacant
· ***1C South William Street Sold £75k (Nov 18)**1D South William St Sold £92.5k (Nov 18)**34B South William St Sold £148k (Sept 18)**11 G/F South William St Sold £47k***
· Central location close to all amenities. Comprises Entrance Hallway, living room with Kitchen off, Double Bedroom & Bathroom***Ideal Opportunity*** Fabulous Position near to City Centre***
· The city of Perth is the Administration capital for the Region of Perth & Kinross***With a population in excess of 47,000 people this is densely populated central Scottish Location and is located in the heart of Scotland with excellent transport links to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee & Aberdeen.
Traditional flat located within blonde sandstone building Comprises Entrance Hallway, living room with Kitchen off, Double Bedroom & Bathroom. The City of Perth is the Administration capital for the Region of Perth & Kinross. The Major employers are: Perth & Kinross Council, nhs Tayside, Scottish & Southern Energy. The worldwide transport company: Stagecoach’s headquarters are in Perth.*** The city is a sought after destination with a number of centrally located cultural amenities including: Perth Museum & Art Gallery, The Fergusson Gallery and Perth Theatre***Rental Potential of £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Strong Tenant Demand for subjects and is an ideal potential investment Opportunity***great Rental location with substantial tenant demand***This property is located within a popular residential district close to City centre hosting a number of local amenities*** High Tenant Demand for Property in High Amenity District***Opportunity to Purchase potentially high Income Producing, Discounted Residential Property***Likely to attract Substantial Interest from Investors***
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Online Property Auctions Scotland Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Online Property Auctions Scotland Ltd for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.