25% shared ownership A possible solution! We are able to offer this property on a shared ownership basis of 25% with the other 75% being retained by the Housing Association, Onward Housing. This would give you the opportunity to take possession of the property whilst retaining a good deal of funds for other purposes. The property is immaculately presented throughout, is warmed by gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and briefly comprises of; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, spacious bedroom, shower room, utility room and gardens to both the front and rear. This property is ideal for a first time buyer and down sizers alike.
Double glazed frosted window and double glazed upvc door access to the front, laminate floor, ceiling light point, radiator, meter cupboards and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen (2.18m x 1.76m (7'2" x 5'9"))
Double glazed window to the front, selection of wall & base units with work surfaces to complement, integrated fridge/freezer, Neff electric oven, electric hob, stainless steel sink & drainer, tiled elevations, ceiling light point and laminate floor.
Lounge (3.76m x 3.61m (12'4" x 11'10"))
Double glazed window & double glazed upvc door access to the rear, electric pebble effect fire with feature surround, television point, under stairs storage, ceiling light point and radiator.
Ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom (3.96m x 2.66m (13'0" x 8'9"))
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes & storage, television point, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, three piece white suite comprising of; Low level w.c, hand wash basin set in vanity unit and walk in shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail and down lighting.
Wall & base units, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler and ceiling light point.
To the front of the property is laid to lawn.
To the rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn, with fence surround, shed and gate access to the rear.
The rent for the 75% is £183 Per month
Leave Bury town centre via Manchester Road and follow for approx one mile, turn right into Tran Drive, then left onto Lakeland crescent, the left again on to Cumberland Crescent where the property can be located at the head of the Cul-De-Sac
N.B. None of the services/appliances have been tested therefore we cannot verify as to their condition. All measurements are approximate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Pearson Ferrier. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Pearson Ferrier for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.