Offered for sale is this well presented three bedroom semi detached property. The property offers spacious accommodation including, a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, a downstairs cloakroom, a basement/games room, a large family lounge/dining room, solar panels, low maintenance gardens and garage.
Situated in a popular area is this well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached family home. The property offers a wealth of features and benefits including owned solar panels, three well proportioned bedrooms, a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, a large family lounge/dining room and a basement/games room. Outside are wonderful low maintenance gardens and a garage en-block. Your viewing is essential to appreciate all that's on offer here.
UPVC double glazed front door. Stairs to first floor, doors to:-
UPVC double glazed window, low level w.c, wash hand basin, wall mounted towel radiator.
Lounge Dining Room 24' 9" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 7.54m Max x 3.51m Max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature electric fireplace, wall mounted radiator, entrance to kitchen and conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
UPVC construction, door to garden.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall and base units (two of which are space saving units to ensure maximum storage area), large pull out larder cupboard, worktops with inset sink and drainer with a mixer tap over. Integrated oven and hob with an extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash areas.
Basement/games Room 24' x 10' 6" ( 7.32m x 3.20m )
Loft hatch with ladder, airing cupboard, doors to:-
Bedroom 11' 5" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.58m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, p-shaped panel bath with a mixer tap over, wall mounted electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c, tile splash areas.
Low maintenance, deck area, access to storage area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.