We are currently advertising a 10% share on behalf of the vendors. The remaining 90% is also available for sale. Please contact our office for more details .
Accommodation briefly comprises:
Entrance Having laminate flooring, neutrally decorated walls and video entry system.
Kitchen Measurements: 10' 7" x 4' 11" (3.23m x 1.51m) The kitchen has a range of modern wall & base units, complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, electric oven, gas hob, overhead extractor fan, and free-standing fridge/freezer.
Living Room Measurements: 13' 4" x 12' 10" (4.06m x 3.91m) The living area has laminate flooring, double glazed window, radiator and TV & BT point.
Bedroom Measurements: 11' 11" x 8' 8" (3.63m x 2.65m) Having carpet flooring, double radiator and double glazed window.
Bathroom: Measurements: 12' 10" x 5' 7" (3.91m x 1.69m) Comprising of a white 3 piece suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, spot light to ceiling, mirror and heated towel rail.
Outside: Surrounded by attractive communal gardens. Set close to local amenities.
Council Tax Band A
EPC Rating: B 81
Tenure: The vendor has informed us the following Leasehold
Approx 116 years remaining Rent on 90% £305.85 per month Annual Management £1188.24 per annum - Approx £99.02 per month
Viewings For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact our office on .
Floor plans These floor plans are intended as a rough guide only and are not to be intended as an exact representation and should not be scaled. We cannot confirm the accuracy of the measurements or details of these floor plans.
Free valuations Considering selling or letting your property? For a free valuation on your property please do not hesitate to contact us /
disclaimer: The details shown on this website are a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract or sales particulars. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, survey, enquiries or otherwise as to their correctness. We have not been able to test any of the building service installations and recommend that prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment. Further, any reference to, or use of any part of the properties is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. All photographs shown are indicative and cannot be guaranteed to represent the complete interior scheme or items included in the sale. No person in our employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Move Now Properties. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Move Now Properties for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.