Beautifully presented detached bungalow, highly sought after location near the cliffs/beach, 3 double bedrooms, modern shower room & additional cloakroom, family size lounge, separate dining room, good size kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, large gardens & driveway, garage & workshop.
We are pleased to offer this beautifully presented detached bungalow in a highly sought after location of Gorleston, just a couple of streets back from Marine Parade and the cliffs/beach. The spacious bungalow offers 3 double size bedrooms, a modern shower room and additional cloakroom, a family size lounge and the benefit of a separate dining room. There is a good size kitchen/breakfast room and a conservatory leading out to a large, well manicured garden with a summer house and a workshop. A generous driveway is an added convenience for parking multiple vehicles and a garage with electric door. A must view home!
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 10' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.07m )
Double glazed entrance door to side and window to front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, electric hob and oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, cupboard housing central heating boiler and shelving.
Dining Room 9' 2" max x 17' 1" max ( 2.79m max x 5.21m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, two fitted display cupboards, wood flooring.
Lounge 11' 11" x 16' 6" ( 3.63m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with gas fire, carpet, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Tiled flooring, airing cupboard, loft access with ladder, lighting and part boarded.
Double glazed window to side, large double shower cubicle, full tiling, w.c., vanity wash basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, spotlights.
Double glazed window to side, w.c., tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 16' 3" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.95m max x 3.17m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, TV and telephone point, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, carpet, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 / Study 11' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.11m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, TV and telephone point, wooden flooring, door to
Conservatory 7' 1" x 10' 9" ( 2.16m x 3.28m )
Upvc double glazed construction with tiled flooring, TV point, radiator, wall lights.
Front Garden / Parking
Mainly laid to lawn with a long concrete driveway with dropped kerb leading to the garage for ample off road parking.
Garage 15' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.85m x 2.62m )
Single garage with electric roller door, power and light.
Workshop 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Single glazed window to rear, door to side, concrete floor, power and light.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area, flower beds and mature trees to side, summer house and access to workshop.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.